Like all other college students studying for midterms…
I’m not studying for midterms. Not at the moment anyway.
Instead, I’m here. On the Internet. Typing. Reading. And not studying.
Why? Well, does it really need an explanation? It’s just past midnight here and I can’t go to sleep. It didn’t really help to turn on my computer because the sickeningly magnetic quality of Facebook trumps the just-plain-sickening half-finished essay on my Desktop. (Actually, it’s more accurately about a quarter-finished, but who’s counting pages?) So let me share a peak at the past hour of my browsing the junk foods section of the cyber information market:
- The Giants won the World Series. And the fans got their freak on.
- It’s Bob Ross‘ birthday.
- Iron Man 3 trailer. Just watch it. And then crap your pants. Then watch it again. (BEN F-CKING KINGSLEY)
- Something about Kim Kardashi- never mind, moving on.
- Joss Whedon’s warning of the Zomney apocalypse.
- And because I feel guilty about vegetating my mind, here’s something actually educational: Why men have nipples
And there we go. What are some interesting sites that you like to browse/play/waste your time on? Please share in the comments section!
Also, here’s a moving GIF of a puppy face down in a pool: