Welcome to the experimental first round of Think Pink Thursday, where I give you a theme, a clue, and a Think Pink for you to figure out. First person to post the correct answer in the comments gets a feature on this blog! (Sorry, too broke to give away any cool prizes). If this becomes popular enough, we can play this weekly.
How to Play
1. Think of a two-part rhyming phrase. Number of syllables have to be equal in each part. (Ex: cattle battle, Knickerbocker liquor locker)
2. Signify how many syllables your phrase has total:
- 2 syllables = think pink (Ex: fat cat)
- 4 syllables = thinky pinky (Ex: cattle battle)
- 6 syllables = thinkity pinkity (Ex: resident president)
- 8 syllables = thinkiditty pinkiditty (Ex: Knickerbocker liquor locker), etc.
3. Give a creative clue as to what the phrase is (Ex: cattle battle: “A violent altercation among bovine”)
4. Copy these rules and the Think Pink banner and paste them in your post – share and have fun!
This week’s theme is Mystery. Come up with a Think Pink related to Mystery and share it on your blog.
My phrase this week is a thinky pinky and the clue is in the title of this post. As always, have fun, and if you think you’ve figured it out, post it in the comments below!